22 2-Storey Townhomes
Located at 2119 Charters Rd Sooke B.C, this development is comprised of 22 town homes that offer a practical design for todays’ living and built sustainably for tomorrows earth.
Conveniently located as you enter the sea side community of Sooke these charming family inspired townhouses are nestled in the center of convenience. With easy enter and exit access these townhouses are within walking distance to schools, shopping, golfing, the ocean and plenty of out door walking and biking.
The vision for Grasslands is to meld the comforts of easy care exteriors and landscaping with the distinctive characteristics of the Ravine that borders this development that leaves you feeling like the Natural Beauties of the West Coast are on your door step.
Each home offers an easy entry to access the living space everyone deserves. The open concept design offers a large practical kitchen with dining area adjacent to an open living room. The 2 piece powder room on the main floor is perfect for guest use leaving the bathrooms upstairs separate for home living. The second floor boasts of 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, laundry facility and plenty of closet space. Each home has an enclosed garage as well as a one car driveway.
Materials & Finishes:
- Roofing: Owens Corning Duration
- Gutters/Downspouts: Aluminum
- Vertical Board & Battem Siding: Hardieplank
- Horizontal Lap Siding: Hardieplank
- Gable Ends: Hardieshingle
- Posts & Kneebraces: Match to “Gentek Almond”
- Garage Doors: “White”
- Windows: “White” Vinyl
- Your choice of two interior colour schemes
- 12˝x24˝ tile flooring in the upstairs bathrooms and laundry room
- Quality laminate flooring throughout the main floor
- Upper-level bedrooms and stairs feature durable carpeting
- Two piece powder room on the main floor separate from the living space
- Large entrance foyer with large closet
- White Faux Wood blinds
- Shaker style interior doors
- Large windows in every room to flood the interiors with daylight and solar gains
Kitchen & Bathrooms:
- Modern shaker-style, white PVC kitchen and bathroom cabinets
- All doors and drawers installed with soft-closing hardware
- Polished engineered stone countertops
- Undermount sinks in kitchen, main bath and ensuite
- High-quality single handle polished chrome faucets
- Gourmet stainless steel appliances
- Recessed pot lighting to illuminate the kitchen
- Pedistal sink in main floor powder room
- Acrylic tub and shower bases with framed chrome shower doors in ensuites
Living so close to amazing beaches, ancient forests, hiking and biking trails and within walking distance to the town centre of Sooke and an easy 45 min drive to Victoria makes this vibrant community a wonderful living experience.
I love the way my home blends the indoors with the outdoors with the bright open living/kitchen area looking onto a huge green space backed by a protected forest. It is wonderful for entertaining and relaxing with enough space to host visiting family. The care and attention to detail by the builder makes this home all I could ask for!
My husband and I were posted to Victoria from Halifax NS, as we are a military family. Weyden met with me personally at Grasslands to show me the homes and answered all my questions. He made things easy for me, and accommodated my time constriction as I had flown in the day before for a house hunting trip. Weyden and his team at Agius Builders Ltd offer a level of customer service second to none.
Grasslands is the perfect family oriented community all of its own!